Web Content Viewer (JSR 286)
- Opportunities are available for individuals with risk control or related healthcare/professional liability experience in the following areas: Equipment Breakdown, Property and Casualty, Professional Liability (Healthcare Providers, Lawyers and Accountants), and Directors and Officers Liability.
- Those new to the field of risk control are invited to explore our Future Leaders Risk Control Trainee Program.
- College students interested in learning about the field of risk control are invited to explore our Future Leaders Risk Control Internship Program.
This business area helps our clients protect workers, safeguard assets and improve productivity by executing leading-edge training, services and onsite evaluations. They also assist in risk selection, account pricing and retention.
We offer our employees opportunities to:
- Partner with underwriters to assess and evaluate an organization’s scope of risk and loss exposures.
- Develop relationships with regional and national insurance agents and brokers to deliver comprehensive services.
- Meet one-on-one with agents and insureds to gain insight about operations, exposures and controls.
- Deliver risk control education programs to agents and insureds.
- Technical expertise and risk evaluation skills in one or more disciplines.
- A degree in Engineering, Occupational Health and Safety, Construction Technology, Finance/Accounting, Law or Healthcare.
- Clinical experience for Healthcare.
- CPA exam completion (or in process) for Finance/Accounting; some internship or practice experience.
- Bar exam completion (or in process) for lawyers; some internship or practice experience.
- High level of knowledge of insurance principles, practices and procedures.
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Advanced analytical, problem-solving and project management skills.