Professional-level opportunities are available for individuals experienced in the following functions: HR generalist, employee relations, compensation and benefits, training, shared services, recruiting, change management and workforce planning.
Human Resources helps drive CNA's success by providing human resource services and programs that foster organizational excellence and contribute to profitable growth. We accomplish this by:
- Driving employee engagement and performance.
- Building workforce capability.
- Fostering a supportive and inclusive culture for success.
- Retaining, developing, attracting and rewarding the highest caliber employees.
- Executing quality programs.
The Human Resources department consists of the following areas:
The HR Business Partner Group collaborates with leadership in assigned areas to design and execute talent solutions to positively impact business results. Our HR Business Partners provide strategic business consultation and coaching in the areas of organization effectiveness, organization change management and workforce management.
Employee Relations serves the broad needs of the organization by establishing policies and practices consistent with ethical business principles and by facilitating resolution of complex employment issues.
Compensation & Benefits is responsible for the design, implementation and administration of the company's compensation programs, as well as our health, welfare and retirement programs. This group works closely with the business, HR Business Partners, and the Talent Acquisition team to ensure fair and competitive compensation across the company.
Talent Management provides targeted learning solutions that transfer knowledge, accelerate change, and develop professional skills and leadership. Our Talent Development team has designed the Building Skills & Careers program to enhance and broaden the development of CNA employees. Our Talent Acquisition team helps create and execute recruitment strategies to meet the organization's talent needs and develop a pipeline for future opportunities. Please visit us on LinkedIn.
HR Connect provides HR shared and administrative services, and serves as a resource for all areas of the company.
Workforce Planning provides reports, metrics, forecasts, planning models and data that support Human Resources and other business units across CNA.
- Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or related discipline.
- Experience as a generalist or specialist working in a large corporate environment.
- Process improvement background.
- Experience in HR strategy and execution.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.