CNA and the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) recently announced Straight Line Roofing & Construction as the 2016 grand prize winner of the CNA/NRCA Community Involvement Award. The Community Involvement Award honors outstanding charitable works performed by NRCA contractor members in the communities where they live and work.
This year, 22 NRCA contractor members applied or were nominated for the distinguished award:
- 7 Summits Roofing
- Advanced Exteriors Inc
- All-Type Roofing
- Aspenmark Roofing & Solar
- Burns and Scalo Roofing Inc
- Butcher & Butcher Construction
- Danker Roofing Inc
- Dryhome Roofing and Siding Inc
- Fraizer Roofing
- GSM Roofing
- Gulf Western Roofing
- Hayden Building Maintenance Corp
- Hoekstra Roofing Company
- Jonesboro Roofing
- Kalkreuth Roofing and Sheet Metal Inc
- Klein Contracting Corp
- North American Roofing
- Straight Line Construction
- Taylor Roofing
- TEMA Roofing Services LLC
- Tri-County Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc
- Trinity Roofing Service Inc
Straight Line Roofing & Construction rose to the top of the outstanding nominees for the time and resources they have consistently donated over a number of years, and selected its nonprofit partner, Food Bank of El Dorado County, to receive a $5,000 gift from CNA to help the Food Bank provide food assistance on a daily basis in partnership with over 40 local emergency food response agency sites.
Three honorable mentions were also awarded to:
- Aspenmark Roofing & Solar for its work with Roof Angels
- 7 Summits Roofing for its work with Brandon Schwartz Memorial Tournament
- Jonesboro Roofing Company for its work with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
Each honorable mention received a $1,000 gift from CNA.
The awards were presented Feb. 18, 2016 during the Awards Ceremony and Cocktail Reception at NRCA’s 129th Annual Convention in Orlando, Florida.
For more information, please contact Brandon Davis at 312-822-5167 or 312-834-6091.