At CNA, our goal is to be a world-class organization setting the standards of excellence in the insurance industry. It begins with a commitment to our people, which inspires employees to exceed customer service expectations.
- Highly skilled staff who average 12 years with CNA, certified and credentialed by line of business
- More employees with CRIS designation than any other carrier; many with other professional designations, such as CPCU, AIC, SCLA, ARM, etc.
- Dedicated Talent Management team that designs course of study programs to keep Claim staff at the height of professional development
- Claim trainee program designed to retain and grow talent
Our Customer Focus
- Client Services Managers who serve as your one point of contact to provide solutions and manage loss costs
- Express Centers that consolidate high frequency, low severity claims for efficient, prompt claim handling
- Nationwide locations that provide the ability to designate staff where claim volume and specialization warrant
Our Investment in the Future
- $91.7 million investment in Claim technology with $187.2 million in benefits
- State-of-the-art tools and resources for fraud detection
- Web-based RMIS tool, eSight®
Our Award-Winning Service
Customer Survey Results:
- 100% of first-party claim customers who responded to surveys said we are courteous and professional
- 98% of Specialty and 96% of Commercial Workers' Compensation surveyed customers said they would recommend CNA to a business associate
- 96% of clients responding to Staff Counsel surveys rated quality of legal services as excellent or very good
Consistent and seamless from claim reporting to resolution that's the CNA approach to claim management. Beginning with one telephone call to 877-CNA-ASAP (262-2727), available 24/7, your claim is evaluated by our highly experienced claim professionals specialized in managing specific types of claims. Our team provides the time and attention necessary to process your claim and work diligently with you on your matter.
For more information, visit Report a Claim.