At CNA, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. We work hard to earn their trust, deliver on our commitments and demonstrate our individual and collective expertise. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that challenges and engages people, and offers opportunities for employees to learn and grow.
Among the ways we work to build and maintain a knowledgeable workforce is our spotlight on personal and professional development. We continuously seek new avenues for supporting and strengthening our employees' knowledge and expertise, whether through tuition reimbursement, assistance for earning professional designations, online courses or in-house training.
We also strive to create a culture in which people know they matter and are part of something important, ensuring the abilities of all employees are used to their fullest potential. As such, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is a key component of our day-to-day business.
Here are just a few of the things we do:
- Develop partnerships and contracts with suppliers, associations and businesses owned by minorities and women.
- Foster diversity awareness and skills at all levels and within all functions.
- Explore new and diverse markets, customers and distribution channels for CNA products and services.
- Understand global cultures, customers' needs and business practices, and develop strategies to support them.
- Partner with and invest in the diverse communities where we do business.
- Promote an environment of acceptance and inclusion.
CNA adheres to all applicable federal, state and local employment laws. The company is committed to equal opportunity, affirmative action and diversity that recognizes the value each individual brings to the organization. CNA policy prohibits any form of discrimination by its managers, employees, vendors or customers based on race, color, religion, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.