External Resources & Allied Vendors
CNA has identified companies offering services that may strengthen your company's risk control programs and help mitigate costly exposures and/or provide needed services outside of an insurance carrier's capabilities. The companies that participate in our Allied Vendor Program can assist you in developing critical programs and procedures that will help create a safer, more secure work environment.
The following companies offer a wide range of valuable services that can support your company's risk control efforts. They can help you implement cost-effective ways to avoid costly property damage, create a better work environment and plan for the unexpected.
- Agility Recovery Solutions. When disaster hits, Agility Recovery Solutions is there, providing all of the critical elements you need to keep your small- or mid-size company in business. Agility's ReadySuite solution delivers power, technology, space and connectivity with a 100 percent success rate. Agility's easy-to-implement recovery solutions are available to CNA clients at a special subscription rate of $445 per month.
- Avalution Consulting. Now part of the Assurance family, Avalution Consulting helps companies around the world build strong business continuity programs. Avalution offers comprehensive business continuity consulting, software, and staffing solutions, and is the creator of the Business Continuity Operating System™ (BCOS) – a methodology proven to drive greater business continuity success and engagement. Avalution offers CNA customers a 10% discount for its services.
- The Equipment Lock Company. Protect your company’s assets with The Equipment Lock Company, a leading manufacturer of anti-theft locking devices for construction equipment, trucks, trailers, cargo equipment, and more. CNA aligned with The Equipment Lock Company to provide locking devices for CNA insureds, who are eligible for a 20% discount.
- Asset Valuation Source®. This experienced, property appraisal company conducts equipment valuations and appraises buildings and their contents. Asset Valuation Source prides itself on offering timely, reliable services at a reasonable cost. Equipment appraisals may be conducted either on-site or through a desktop review. As a benefit to CNA customers, Asset Valuation Source offers its services at a 10 percent discount off its normal costs.
- Predictive Service® (aerial infrared survey). Infrared services are not just for your electrical systems. Predictive Service's inspection process can help maximize the life of your roof. If you own a building with a large roof area or multiple buildings in the same geographic area, this service may help you better manage your roof maintenance dollars. The service includes access to Predictive Service's online analysis tools. Predictive Services offers CNA customers a preferred rate for its services.
- Ripcord Solutions. After a decade of partnering with Fortune 1000 companies from all industries, Ripcord understands the challenge of achieving organizational buy-in, ownership and participation for business resiliency programs. Specializing in business continuity, disaster recovery, crisis management, incident/emergency management and information security, each eLearning course is customized to your program, methodology, culture and brand. Ripcord has the expertise to quickly create interactive training content and launch the course within our client’s Learning Management System (LMS). Ripcord offers CNA customers a 10% discount.
- Uptime Institute, LLC. In our digital-centric world, data center infrastructures are the basis for conducting business and have become the single largest capital asset owned by most corporations. These structures must be engineered and managed in accordance with strict guidelines and methodology to meet business continuity goals. When built and managed properly, the number of incidents is reduced and the overall business value is increased. CNA recognizes the Uptime Institute tier standards and certifications for data center design, construction, and operational sustainability which demonstrates a set of risk mitigation qualities that provide greater flexibility in the design of insurance products and services. Uptime Institute, LLC offers CNA customers 10% discount for its services.
The following companies provide services that address a range of risks, particularly as they relate to employee behavior, productivity and safety.
- Applicant Insight®. CNA has teamed up with Applicant Insight, a world-class provider of criminal background screening, substance and occupational health testing. CNA customers will receive competitive pricing, along with support and guidance to navigate the hiring and screening process of potential employees.
- The Center for Personal Protection and Safety (CPPS). In today's world, companies want their employees and stakeholders to feel empowered in their personal safety and security in the workplace and while traveling abroad. CPPS has created a suite of online training video programs to assist organizations to train their employees for safety in the workplace. As a CNA insured, you receive a 20 percent discount off training solutions to some of today's employers most extreme challenges.
- Clarion. CNA Risk Control and Clarion have teamed together to provide expertise for visual safety system sources which include product safety labels, work place safety signage and custom signs and labels that are compliant with U.S. and worldwide safety standards. As a CNA insured you receive a 10% discount on safety labeling and signage needs. Don't know the full scope of safety and warning issues to consider? Clarion provides a safety labeling audit to all CNA customers at no additional charge.
- ClickSafety is a leader in online Safety and Health training solutions for the construction, general and mining industries. It has delivered award-winning interactive safety training to more than 10,000 organizations worldwide and was the first to offer the OSHA 10-Hour and OSHA 30-Hour safety courses online. Through our partnership with ClickSafety, we offer more than 300 online courses, with more than 55 in Spanish, covering a wide range of topics that are relevant to companies in nearly any industry. CNA customers receive access to complimentary, mini eLearning courses as well as a 25 percent discount for all online SORCE® On Demand courses.
- Levitate Technologies, Inc. Levitate Technologies provides the world leading upper body wearable exoskeleton that reduces fatigue and injury – and improves productivity and quality. CNA partnered with Levitate to validate the AIRFRAME® exoskeleton for improving upper extremity musculoskeletal health for workers who engage in repetitive or static motion at shoulder level or overhead. Levitate offers its AIRFRAME® to CNA policyholders at special rates. Levitate will offer a discount to CNA policyholders.
- Lytx’s video telematics and driver safety solutions use a video/dash cam platform to help identify and monitor risky and inefficient driving. Lytx's hardware, DriveCam event recorders, are installed in the cab and include embedded cameras and sensors to capture information regarding risky driving events such as hard braking, sudden acceleration, swerving, and excessive speed. The program collects data and correlates driver behaviors to provide useful fleet safety information for customers. Lytx will offer a discount to CNA customers.
- SambaSafety. Being selective in the employees who drive for your business is critical to managing your commercial auto fleet risks and reducing your exposure to loss. SambaSafety is the industry-leading provider of cloud-based driver risk management solutions that can help you manage your exposures. Their innovative driver risk platform continuously monitors drivers to deliver a comprehensive view of driver behavior and performance. The SambaSafety offers its services to CNA policyholders at special rates.
- Tooling U-SME. Tooling U-SME offers more than 500 individual manufacturing classes in both English and Spanish, each mapped to specific competencies for every area, role, and function. All learning resources are developed around professional standards and industry-endorsed certifications. As a CNA insured, you have access to three free courses. After the three free courses, Tooling U-SME will offer CNA policyholders a 10% discount off the standard rates of its public catalog of online training classes.
- Walkway Management Group, Inc. (WMG). Reducing the risk of slips, trips and falls protects workers and visitors, and can help mitigate potential costly liability issues. CNA has teamed with WMG to provide walkway testing and hazard remediation technology services and products that help protect CNA policyholders from the dangers of slip and fall accidents. WMG will provide CNA insureds a 10% discount on in-field testing and reporting, remediation services and all products and certifications purchased through its website.
Please note that while CNA Risk Control carefully screens participating companies, all services are directly contracted with the vendor. CNA is not part of any agreement. Please directly contact the company for additional information.