In response to agent and customer feedback, CNA has launched an enhanced bill pay web portal. Direct bill customers can use the online portal to:
- Make a one-time online payment
- Sign up for autopay (Autopay allows a convenient way to make recurring, timely payments by automatically drafting your account 1-3 days prior to the due date)
- Schedule an online payment in the future
- Make payments 24/7, from any device
Small Business direct bill customers can pay premiums online by credit card or electronic funds transfer (EFT) at their convenience, 24 hours a day. One-time and recurring online credit card payments will be accepted for Small Business direct bill customers whose accounts meet the following criteria:
- Direct bill accounts only
- A premium limit capped at $5,000 per transaction, and a total account balance of $25,000 or less (re-occurring)
- EFT can be used to make a one-time payment or recurring payments
Middle Market and Specialty customers are able to make one-time payments or recurring payments via EFT.
The bill pay web portal addresses requests from agents and customers who have been asking for this capability to improve the customer experience and make it easier to do business with CNA. Future online capabilities such as electronic (paperless) billing and additional self-serve capabilities will be rolled out in the coming months.
Customers who prefer to mail payments via check, please make note of our new lockbox address, effective 1/1/2020.
PO BOX 74007619
CHICAGO IL 60674-7619
Please update your records to reflect the above address to avoid potential late fees or cancellation activity.