Customer participation helps set the stage for providing workers injured on the job with quality healthcare and controlling employer costs associated with work-related injuries. We are committed to helping our customers easily identify and access medical providers who understand the importance of treating work-related injuries with a focus on restoring the injured worker's ability to return to work as soon as medically possible.
The advantages of using a preferred provider network are many — easier and quicker access to quality medical care, a strong focus on medical and disability management, and a shared commitment to helping control costs. You can find an in-network medical provider by using the "Find a Network Provider" functionality below.
Find a Network Provider
View a job aid for assistance.
Review current providers by location and specialty.
- You can refine your search by provider type, location or name.
How to Request a Panel
- Internal CNA customers can send an email request to the Outlook mailbox PPO Panel Request.
- External CNA customers can send an email request to PPOPanelRequest@cna.com.
Information to Include in Request
- Name of insured.
- Address of insured (including zip code).
- List any specific physicians that should be included in the panel.
- Contact person.
- If the panel can be sent electronically, include an email address.
- If the panel should be sent by hard copy, include mailing address.
Timeframe for Completing Panel Submissions
- Up to 10 panel requests will be provided within 24 to 48 hours of the request.
- Between 10 and 40 panel requests will be provided within five business days of the request.
- For more than 40 requests, the Operations team will provide an estimated time of completion.