We can show you more ®

· ·


Web Content Viewer (JSR 286)


Share this content via email or social networks

Inland Marine

If you own or manage real estate, you likely have property in transit or housed offsite. You need to ensure that your business property is covered from incidents that can cause damage or loss. From equipment used during the building process, to the spectrum of tools and other materials required to properly maintain your real estate, you need the right carrier and coverage to keep your business running strong.

CNA is one of the leading Inland Marine insurers in the world. For real estate companies with Inland Marine exposures, we offer a broad array of coverage options to suit your insurance needs. From risks related to valuable papers and records, accounts receivables, communications equipment, data processing and more, our specific expertise and industry knowledge means we can provide the coverage you need.

Our underwriters and risk control professionals understand the complex risks you face in the real estate industry and can help manage your exposures and avoid the most common losses. In the event that an incident occurs, our highly experienced claim professionals are dedicated to working with you, so you may remain focused on servicing your clients.


We are committed to providing tools and information valuable to you and your clients.

Subscribe to have communications relevant to your business' success delivered to your inbox monthly.