For companies in many industries, transferring liability through contractual liability insurance policies can be a cornerstone of a successful business model. It can also be one of the most important risk management strategies a company can develop to ensure continued operations and a healthy bottom line.
CNA has long been a leading underwriter in the inland marine, service contract, equipment maintenance solutions and vehicle protection plan markets, and CNA’s experienced underwriters can recommend solutions tailored to your organization's specific needs.
Consumer & Commercial Division (Chicago, IL based)
CNA has over 30 years experience in warranty, designing customized solutions to address complex regulatory, marketing and risk transfer needs across a wide range of products. With over $5 billion in annual gross revenue and an estimated 17% market share in the U.S., CNA is one of the largest and most experienced underwriters and providers of warranty-related products and insurance. CNA offers:
- Comprehensive insurance, warranty and product protection solutions
- Insure the obligations of third-party providers of warranties and service contracts in all industries
- Suite of CNA obligor companies licensed to issue non-insurance contracts in all states
- International capabilities in underwriting, risk management and reinsurance
- Alternative risks – innovative programs for non-traditional and unusual risks
- Industry focus: automotive, retailers, manufacturers (automotive and consumer products), home warranty companies, telecom carriers and financial industry
- Product segment focus:
- Cell phone
- Consumer electronics & products
- Home products – appliances, furniture and home warranty
- Commercial equipment (including equipment maintenance solutions and commercial trucking)
- Credit insurance
Vehicle Division (Scottsdale, AZ based)
CNA National (“CNAN”), a wholly owned subsidiary, features a full-service automotive warranty claim administration center and offers auto dealers a full suite of automotive warranty and ancillary products through specialized agents and independent representatives.
With more than a century of experience, CNAN has developed a reputation for offering more than just a policy. CNA’s underwriting and risk control professionals offer tailored industry-specific coverages and provide you with the tools and resources you need to understand your exposures and address potential losses.