Web Content Viewer (JSR 286)
New Lawyers' Allied Vendors
We believe these companies can specifically assist CNA Lawyers Professional Liability policyholders in developing critical programs and procedures that may help them avoid and manage professional liability exposures in their law practices.
CHICAGO—October 21, 2014—CNA today announced that it has expanded its Allied Vendor Program by identifying nine companies offering services that may help to strengthen law firm clients' risk control programs, providing them needed services outside of an insurance carrier's purview.
"Our Allied Vendor program is one of many ways we work to help our customers mitigate their risk, and we believe these companies can specifically assist CNA Lawyers Professional Liability policyholders in developing critical programs and procedures that may help them avoid and manage professional liability exposures in their law practices," said Michael Barrett, Director of Risk Control for Professional Services, Lawyers.
CNA's new Lawyers' Allied Vendors include:
Practice Management Software
- Clio is a leading cloud-based legal practice management platform that keeps your all-important matters, contacts and documents as available as your nearest internet device.
- LawBase is a leading case and matter management software package that is currently being used by thousands of law firms, Fortune 500 corporate legal departments and government agencies nationwide.
- eDockets by American LegalNet provides firms and legal departments with innovative workflow management technologies that feature browser based docketing and calendaring, court forms, court calendar and case monitoring, and national court rules to help mitigate risks, increase operational efficiencies, and reduce costs so they can focus on their core competencies.
- JuraLaw® by Law Bulletin Publishing Company is a completely web-based (SaaS) national solution that combines full-featured case, calendar and docket management with the enhanced content of court calendars, court dockets and court rules.
- IronBox provides data protection services such as cloud-based secure file transfer and email encryption for CNA clients.
- Silent Circle is a global private communications service headquartered in Switzerland, providing a revolutionary device to device platform enabling private and secure communications via voice, video, text and file transfer on mobile devices.
- eBillingHub provides a centralized and comprehensive approach for preparing, submitting, tracking and managing electronic invoices.
Intellectual Property (IP) Risk Control solutions
- CPAGlobal is a world leader in IP management, IP software, and legal support services, providing innovative solutions to help law firms and corporations mitigate risk, optimize efficiency and reduce costs, including patent renewals and other services.
New Business Intake, Conflicts Management and Information Security Software
- Intapp provides software products and services that enable law firms to thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace by improving client service, increasing profitability, and reducing operational costs.
In 2007, CNA developed its Allied Vendor Program to provide customers with access to additional risk control programming designed to create safer, more secure work environments. The Allied Vendor Program remains a key resource for provding tools to assist policy holders in mitigating risk and delivering on CNA's commitment to show its customers more.
For more information on Lawyers' Allied Vendor Program or for a complete list of participating vendors, please visit CNA Allied Vendor Program
Serving businesses and professionals since 1897, CNA is the country's eighth largest commercial insurance writer and the 13th largest property and casualty company. CNA's insurance products include standard commercial lines, specialty lines, surety, marine and other property and casualty coverages. CNA's services include risk management, information services, underwriting, risk control and claims administration. All products and services may be subject to change without notice. For more information, please visit CNA at www.cna.com. "CNA" is a service mark registered by CNA Financial Corporation with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Certain CNA Financial Corporation subsidiaries use the "CNA" service mark in connection with insurance underwriting and claims activities.