Our nationwide network of knowledgeable, experienced consultants works with clients to develop and implement effective risk management strategies.
The team is made up of clinically trained professionals with experience in healthcare, business and insurance. The majority are certified professionals in healthcare risk management (CPHRM).
CNA HealthPro Risk Control helps our clients minimize risks and improve patient safety through an array of consulting services. These include:
- Onsite consultations and projects
- Onsite assessments, including high-risk clinical care services
- Risk control self-assessment tools
- Customized risk education programs
- Telephone support and consultation
- Timely newsletters, bulletins, claims studies and online information resources
Passenger Van Safety
Healthcare organizations that use passenger vans to transport clients and employees face unique risks, particularly if they work with older or special needs patients. Vans may need to be equipped with wheel chair lifts, which affect the vehicle stability. And an agitated or disoriented passenger could easily distract a driver. Learn what you can do to prevent van-related accidents and injuries.
Ongoing education and information to keep you up-to-date:
To learn more about CNA Risk Control and our services for other industries, visit CNA Risk Control or call 866-262-0540.