Crime is an ever-present risk for both individuals and companies. CNA can help protect your company (whether public or private) from crimes committed by your employees, as well as non-employees. This coverage can protect your organization from the loss of money, securities or inventory resulting from theft. Common claims allege employee dishonesty, forgery, robbery, safe burglary, computer fraud, wire transfer fraud, counterfeiting, and other criminal acts.
CNA’s Crime coverage offers real protection against risk.
- CNA’s crime coverage has the most frequently requested coverage enhancements built into the policy at no additional cost.
- Crime coverage is available to a wide array of businesses including manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors, computer technology companies and consultants, service firms, temporary agencies, trade associations and membership organizations.
- Your agent or broker can help you tailor a crime program with our numerous optional coverages.
CNA’s crime coverages include:
- Employee Theft
- Employee Theft of Client Property
- Forgery or Alteration
- Theft, Disappearance or Destruction
- Robbery and Safe Burglary
- Counterfeit Money Orders and Currency
- Computer and Funds Transfer Fraud
|Helping Companies Prevent and Manage Crime Risk|