- Professional-level opportunities are available for individuals experienced in Corporate Accounting, Finance, Audit, FP&A, Tax and Treasury.
- Recent or soon-to-be graduates in Accounting or Finance seeking entry-level Accounting and Finance jobs are invited to look into our Accounting Rotational Business Associate (ARBA) development program.
Enterprise-wide functions include:
The Corporate Finance department provides oversight on all budgeting, accounting and internal controls and processes. CNA’s Corporate Finance Department provides the organization with asset and capital management, financial planning and analysis, investor relations, treasury services, corporate accounting, financial reporting, corporate tax, ceded reinsurance, financial regulation, internal audit and compliance, and shared services. Corporate Finance is also responsible for CNA’s non-core operations.
- Building strong relationships with shareholders, analysts, rating agencies, financial regulators and reinsurers
- Reviewing and approving strategic investments
- Preparing financial statements
- Reporting, planning and forecasting for internal management
- Allocating capital and investment income
- Purchasing of reinsurance for the enterprise
- Complying with tax requirements
We place a high degree of emphasis on giving our employees the tools and knowledge to expand their expertise. Whether it is rotating through our Rotational Business Associate Program (ARBA) or working on high-profile projects, we provide a wide array of development opportunities. This experience gives our finance and accounting professionals the technical and business skills needed to build and further their careers.
|ABOUT YOU |
- Strong technical expertise related to the functions of financial analysis and accounting
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Demonstrated personal accountability
- Ability to readily adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic corporate environment
- Project and process management expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance