As one of the country’s largest writers of commercial insurance, CNA depends on the talent, expertise and thought leadership of our employees. Our commitment to providing distinctive insurance solutions begins with our CNA Future Leaders internship and trainee program tracks. Diverse, challenging and well rounded, the programs are designed to help participants gain the knowledge, foundation and confidence they need to grow their careers in a multitude of exciting directions.
CNA Future Leaders provides dynamic internship and trainee program tracks that help participants build a foundation of knowledge they can apply through hands-on assignments. In addition to developing a strong base of professional and technical skills, the programs provide:
- Dedicated managers who offer coaching, performance feedback and career advice
- Intensive training focused on CNA and the insurance industry
- Training, study time and fiscal support for exams to earn professional designations/certifications in your particular field of study
- Professional and personal development activities
- Opportunities to meet with and learn from our executive leadership team
- Knowledgeable mentors committed to your ongoing growth, development and success
- Specialized and cross-functional experience, and the opportunity to learn from professionals in a variety of disciplines
- Networking events with peers and members of our management team
- The opportunity to collaborate on recruitment of future program participants
Who We’re Looking For
- Results-oriented individuals with strong analytical, technical and communication skills, as well as the ability to influence and cultivate collaborative relationships
- Leaders looking to make a difference in the workplace and in our community
- Innovative thinkers interested in effecting positive change in our business
- People pursuing or recently completing their Bachelor’s or graduate degree
Internship Program Tracks
All internship programs are 10-12 weeks in length and provide the opportunity for successful participants to be considered for placement in a trainee program or in another full time role upon graduation.
Trainee Program Tracks
All trainee programs provide challenging, meaningful project work, dedicated managers and mentors, ongoing training and development, and exposure to our senior management team. The comprehensive programs cover concepts unique to the insurance industry and participants’ field of study, and range in length from eight months to two years.
The World of Commercial Insurance
Commercial insurance is an important investment for businesses, because it protects them against many types of loss, including theft, liability and damage to property. Without it, businesses could risk losing their assets when unforeseen circumstances, such as weather catastrophes, arise. In addition to safeguarding financial assets, commercial insurance can help businesses manage risk, protect workers and improve productivity through the risk control services they offer.