- Opportunities are available for individuals with risk control or related healthcare/professional liability experience in the following areas: Equipment Breakdown, Property and Casualty, Professional Liability (Healthcare providers, Lawyers and Accountants), and Directors and Officers Liability.
- Those new to the field of risk control are invited to explore our Risk Control Trainee Program .
- College students interested in learning about the field of risk control are invited to explore our Risk Control Internship Program.
We offer our employees opportunities to:
This business area helps our clients protect workers, safeguard assets and improve productivity by executing leading-edge training, services and onsite evaluations. They also assist in risk selection, account pricing and retention.
- Partner with underwriters to assess and evaluate an organization’s scope of risk and loss exposures
- Develop relationships with regional and national insurance agents and brokers to deliver comprehensive services
- Meet one-on-one with agents and insureds to gain insight about operations, exposures and controls
- Deliver risk control education programs to agents and insured
|ABOUT YOU |
- Technical expertise and risk evaluation skills in one or more disciplines
- A degree in Engineering, Occupational Health and Safety, Construction Technology, Finance/Accounting, Law or Healthcare
- Clinical experience for Healthcare
- CPA exam completion (or in process) for Finance/Accounting; some internship or practice experience
- Bar exam completion (or in process) for lawyers; some internship or practice experience
- High level of knowledge of insurance principles, practices and procedures
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Advanced analytical, problem-solving and project management skills